- 1 Allergy & Asthma Webinars
- 1.1 Upcoming and Past Webinars
- 1.2 Success!
- 1.3 COPD Phenotypes (New Webinar)
- 1.4 Psychosocial Issues in Food Allergy: Vital Information for Health Professionals (New Webinar)
- 1.5 New Treatments in Atopic Dermatitis (Recording)
- 1.6 Asthma & COVID-19: Care & Education at Appropriate Literacy Levels (Recording)
- 1.7 Moving Asthma & Allergy Science Forward (Recording)
- 1.8 Asthma & COPD: Two Diseases or a Spectrum of One? (Recording)
- 1.9 Access & Equity in Asthma Care (Recording)
- 1.10 COVID-19: An Epidemiological View for our Communities & Schools (Recording)
- 1.11 Long COVID-19: A Fresh Perspective on the Condition & Concerns (Recording)
- 1.12 New Spirometry and Interpretation Practices (Recording)
Allergy & Asthma Webinars
Upcoming and Past Webinars
Our monthly webinars allow patients and healthcare professionals to hear from and interact with nationally respected experts discussing guidelines-based information on:
- allergy and asthma management
- clinical care
- latest research.
Check here weekly for our latest webinars
Free Webinar, Tuesday, July 26, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET with Dr. Vickram Tejwani who gives us an in-depth look at the unique characteristics of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Free Webinar Tuesday, July 19, 2022at 3:00 PM ET. Families that live with food allergies have unique issues that may influence their quality of life and mental health.
This webinar was recorded on Wednesday, June 22, 2022. Dr. Luz Fonacier will share the latest advances in medical care of atopic dermatitis in skin of color.
Webinar recorded on Thursday, June 16, 2022 with Dr. Michael Bowman on how to provide appropriate clinical care and patient education to best reach each person and improve health outcomes.
Free Webinar on Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 3:00 PM We discuss how we need patient partners to participate in studies to move asthma and allergy science forward.
Webinar recorded on Tuesday, May 31, 2022. There are similarities and differences between asthma and COPD. What are the connections?
Webinar recorded on May 26, 2022 Quality care is vital for those with asthma and people who are a part of underserved communities live with distinct barriers to care.
Free Webinar on Thursday, May 19, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET Join a discussion of the incidence, distribution, and possible control of COVID-19.
Free Webinar Recorded Thursday, April 28, 2022 as we walk through the on-going pandemic, the profound impact of Long COVID is becoming clearer.
Watch our Free Webinar recorded on Thursday, April 7, 2022. We addresses important changes to the technical standards for spirometry practice.
Learning Pathways: Info in Minutes ➨
Quick 3-5 minute videos on asthma, allergies, and related conditions.