- 1 Allergy & Asthma Webinars
- 1.1 Upcoming and Past Webinars
- 1.2 Success!
- 1.3 Chronic Urticaria – What I Wish My Patients Knew (Recording)
- 1.4 COVID Isn’t Over – Rebound Infections, New Guidance and More (Recording)
- 1.5 Protecting At-Risk Youth: The Impacts of Indoor Air Quality on Asthma Peak Week (Recording)
- 1.6 Biologics Basics: The Type 2 Connection (Recording)
- 1.7 Back to School with Asthma (Recording)
- 1.8 COVID-19 Key Strategies: Medications, Treatments and Pediatric Vaccines (Recording)
- 1.9 COPD Phenotypes (Recording)
- 1.10 Psychosocial Issues in Food Allergy: Vital Information for Health Professionals (Recording)
- 1.11 New Treatments in Atopic Dermatitis (Recording)
- 1.12 Asthma & COVID-19: Care & Education at Appropriate Literacy Levels (Recording)
- 1.13 Moving Asthma & Allergy Science Forward (Recording)
- 1.14 Asthma & COPD: Two Diseases or a Spectrum of One? (Recording)
Allergy & Asthma Webinars
Upcoming and Past Webinars
Our monthly webinars allow patients and healthcare professionals to hear from and interact with nationally respected experts discussing guidelines-based information on:
- allergy and asthma management
- clinical care
- latest research.
Check here weekly for our latest webinars
Free Webinar on Monday, September 19, 2022 at 10:00 AM ET, Dr. Marcus Mauer talks with us about Chronic Urticaria – What I Wish My Patients Knew
Free Webinar Thursday, September 15, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET We’ll discuss rebound infections, Long COVID and the newest CDC guidance and answer YOUR questions.
Webinar recorded September 13, 2022Asthma Peak Week recognizes the spike in asthma episodes, attacks and hospitalizations that occur each September.
Webinar recorded August 25, 2022 Dr. James Tracy will walk us through an overview of biologic medications with a focus on how they connect with Type 2 inflammation.
Webinar was recorded on Tuesday, August 16th where we look at asthma concerns as students return to school.
Webinar recorded on Thursday, August 11, 2022As a medical and social community, we are learning new things about COVID-19 on a daily basis.
Free Webinar, Tuesday, July 26, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET with Dr. Vickram Tejwani who gives us an in-depth look at the unique characteristics of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Free Webinar Tuesday, July 19, 2022at 3:00 PM ET. Families that live with food allergies have unique issues that may influence their quality of life and mental health.
This webinar was recorded on Wednesday, June 22, 2022. Dr. Luz Fonacier will share the latest advances in medical care of atopic dermatitis in skin of color.
Webinar recorded on Thursday, June 16, 2022 with Dr. Michael Bowman on how to provide appropriate clinical care and patient education to best reach each person and improve health outcomes.
Free Webinar on Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 3:00 PM We discuss how we need patient partners to participate in studies to move asthma and allergy science forward.
Webinar recorded on Tuesday, May 31, 2022. There are similarities and differences between asthma and COPD. What are the connections?