- 1 Allergy & Asthma Webinars
- 1.1 Upcoming and Past Webinars
- 1.2 Success!
- 1.3 Oral Corticosteroids: When Is It Too Much? (Recording)
- 1.4 Caring for Students with Chronic Health Concerns: SN CHAT Tool (Recording)
- 1.5 Vaccines and COVID-19: Science-based Thoughts on the Long-Haul (Recording)
- 1.6 Asthma Home Visits: Improving Quality of Life (Recording)
- 1.7 Asthma Monitoring Options for the Digital Age: Improving Outcomes (Recording)
- 1.8 COVID-19 and Immunity Issues: Current Treatment Options (Recording)
- 1.9 Teaching Students to Self-Manage their Asthma & Allergies (Recording)
- 1.10 Allergen Immunotherapy – Dust Mites, Ragweed & More (Recording)
- 1.11 COVID-19: Issues for Infants, Children and Teens (Recording)
- 1.12 New Therapeutic Options to Manage Difficult to Control Asthma (Recording)
Allergy & Asthma Webinars
Upcoming and Past Webinars
Our monthly webinars allow patients and healthcare professionals to hear from and interact with nationally respected experts discussing guidelines-based information on:
- allergy and asthma management
- clinical care
- latest research.
Check here weekly for our latest webinars
This webinar was recorded on Thursday, March 10, 2022 as a discussion on oral corticosteroid benefits and the issues surrounding their use.
This webinar was recorded on February 24, 2022 we discuss being prepared when students enrolled in school have a chronic health condition, including asthma and allergies.
This Webinar was recorded on Thursday, February 17, 2022. We review the latest vaccine information and look at the Long Haul effects of the COVID-19 virus.
Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 3:00 PM we discuss asthma home visits and demonstrate how they improve the quality of life for many people with asthma.
A Free Webinar from Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET where Dr. J. Allen Meadows lead a discussion on improving asthma outcomes.
In this Free Webinar we look at COVID-19’s huge impact on people with secondary immune deficiencies and outline treatment issues.
Free webinar recorded Wednesday, January 12, 2022 we discuss preschool through high school and lead each child towards independence in their asthma care.
This webinar was recorded on Tuesday, December 7th Dr. David Bernstein provides insight into our ongoing questions about allergen immunotherapy.
In this webinar we explore how the virus and vaccine availability impacts infants, children and teens.
So many advances are happening in asthma care and we’re able to count on more therapies than ever to address difficult to control asthma.
Learning Pathways: Info in Minutes ➨
Quick 3-5 minute videos on asthma, allergies, and related conditions.