Clean Air and Climate Change
- 1 Clean Air and Climate Change
- 1.1 Advocacy News & Articles
- 1.2 New Federal Spending Law Supports Asthma and Allergy Programs
- 1.3 Eczema Patients Share Health, Quality of Life Challenges with FDA
- 1.4 Medicare Part D 2023 Open Enrollment Period
- 1.5 Allergy & Asthma Network Applauds Insurer’s $0 Cost Share for Albuterol and Epinephrine
- 1.6 How the Inflation Reduction Act Helps People with Asthma
- 1.7 Allergy & Asthma Day Capitol Hill 2022: Urging Congress to Expand Access to Care, Better Support Patients
Advocacy News & Articles
Allergy & Asthma Network celebrated several...
“More Than Skin Deep” initiative seeks to collect and share patient experiences to inform the drug development process and lead to better treatments.
You can review your coverage under Medicare prescription drug coverage (Part D) and make changes that best suit your healthcare needs.
UnitedHealthcare will provide albuterol and epinephrine – essential medications for people with asthma and severe allergies – at $0 out-of-pocket costs.
The Inflation Reduction Act includes funding for reducing air pollution, improving air quality and reducing costs of prescription drugs.
Allergy & Asthma Day Capitol Hill 2022: Urging Congress to Expand Access to Care, Better Support Patients
Join us virtually for our 25th annual advocacy day to connect with Congress and support patients with asthma, allergies, COVID-19 and related conditions.