Free Asthma Coach
Including Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Allergy & Asthma Network offers FREE asthma coaching for people who qualify. Through a series of online visits (no need to leave your house), you’ll get valuable information and support to help you manage your asthma.
— Frenika R., severe asthma patient
Are you eligible for FREE Asthma Coaching?
- SIX full coaching sessions
- Scheduling at your convenience
- Access to asthma support software
- Learning successful ways to manage your condition
- Easily track your symptoms and progress
- Earn compensation for your time
- you must be 18 years of age or older
- you must have asthma or COPD
- you must live in the United States
- you must be familiar with the use of a smartphone, tablet or computer
- you must be able to download a free app to use the service
— Sonya A., severe asthma patient
- fewer asthma attacks
- fewer asthma flare-ups
- more confidence at appointments
- better doctor patient relationship
The Program has Saved Lives!
People who used the program claim, in LESS THAN THREE DAYS they:
- used less reliever medication
- less symptoms
- less social stress causesd by asthma
— Asthma coaching program graduate
Our asthma coaches are certified asthma educators with additional licenses as respiratory therapist, physician assistants and nurses.
Why offer a coaching program for asthma or COPD?
People with asthma and COPD often feel overwhelmed in dealing with their condition. Coaching and care coordination help improve a person’s well-being.
Studies show that adding tools such as virtual patient coaching can help support better health outcomes and improve the patient’s experience with the healthcare system. It also is an effective way for people to overcome time constraints, and costs.