FREE WEBINAR | August 13, 2020 | 4:00 PM ET
Do you understand the full role of the Asthma Educator? Join Karen Gregory and Mary Hart, Director of Research, Allergy & Asthma Network, for an in-depth discussion of what an Asthma Educator can do for you or your patients.
Following this webinar, the participant will be able to:
- Identify who can be a certified Asthma Educator and the certification criteria
- Discuss the different settings in which Asthma Educators provide services, including telehealth
- Describe 3 – 5 guidelines-based tools for Asthma Educator to utilize in their practice setting
- Mary Hart, MS RRT AE-C FAARC FCCP, Director of Research
- Karen Gregory DNP, APRN-BC, CNS, RRT, AE-C, FAARC