By Tonya Winders
The world is changing quickly and Allergy & Asthma Network is stepping up to adapt, innovate – and lead.
The COVID-19 pandemic has taught us that a vibrant digital presence is increasingly vital to connect with the world and meet the needs of patients, families, healthcare professionals, industry partners and advocates. Today, the very foundation of our digital presence – our website, AllergyAsthmaNetwork.org – gets a new look for 2020 and beyond.
We are proud to launch this new website in our 35th year with a fresh, reenergized home page and user-friendly navigation for desktop, tablet and mobile platforms. It reflects current standards and offers a more robust platform for user experience and feedback.
Our content remains independent, medically reviewed, informative and accessible, from our popular webinar series and “Ask the Allergist” videos to sharing patient stories of living with and overcoming respiratory diseases.
We are also expanding our digital presence in patient support with the launch of a new telehealth platform, and in research with the introduction of our COVID Registry and Asthma360, both of which gather information through surveys to help improve patients’ lives.
Through all these exciting changes, one thing that remains the same is our mission: to end needless death and suffering due to asthma, allergies and related conditions through outreach, education, advocacy and research.
Please take some time and browse our new website. Tell us what you think. Share it with your friends, your family, your healthcare team – so we can keep growing our network.
- Check out the latest news and features, including our regularly updated COVID-19 Information Center
- Learn how you can volunteer for activities and events
- Learn how to take action as an advocate and connect with legislators
- Find out about the latest research projects and how you can participate
- Watch our recent webinars and videos
- Explore health topics for asthma, allergies, atopic dermatitis and related conditions
- Sign up for our monthly E-newsletter, the Network E-news
- Move our mission forward with a 100% tax-deductible charitable gift
Do you have a story to share? Tell us how you manage your severe asthma or your son’s food allergies. We want to hear from you.
As we navigate these challenging times, let’s remember to #BreatheBetterTogether!