Do you have atopic dermatitis with scratching at night? Tell us about it!
Atopic dermatitis is a condition that affects one’s skin and often manifests with red and itching skin, leading to an urge to scratch that further damages the skin. The researchers from Digital Medicine Society organizing this research study are interested in finding out more about your scratching at night, how it affects your life, and whether it should be more closely monitored and evaluated using digital technologies.
You may qualify if you:
- Are an adult that has atopic dermatitis
- Are an adult caregiver for a child younger than 18 years that has atopic dermatitis
- Filling out an online survey in the Evidation survey platform, lasting approximately 30 minutes.
- We will ask about your life with eczema, your symptoms and scratching at night.
- To participate in the study, you will join the Evidation platform.
Benefits of participation:
- There are no direct benefits of participating in this study
Compensation for participation:
- You will receive 500 Evidation Points for completion of the survey. 10,000 Evidation Points can be exchanged for $10.
Interested in participating and want more information?
Recruitment for this study is now closed