Do you have atopic dermatitis with scratching at night? Tell us about it!
Atopic dermatitis is a condition that affects one’s skin and often manifests with red and itchy skin, leading to an urge to scratch that further damages the skin. The researchers from Digital Medicine Society (DiMe) organizing this research study are interested in finding out more about your scratching at night, how it affects your life, and whether it should be more closely monitored and evaluated using digital technologies.
You may qualify if you:
- Are an adult that has atopic dermatitis
- Are an adult caregiver for a child younger than 18 years that has atopic dermatitis
- Conducting a phone or video interview lasting between 60-90 minutes.
- We will ask about your life with eczema, your symptoms and scratching at night
- We will ask to interview your child, partner, spouse or significant other as well, if you have one
Benefits of participation:
- There are no direct benefits of participating in this study
Compensation for participation:
- A single $200 Amazon gift card will be issued for the patient and their caregiver or partner after the interview
Interested in participating? Leave us your contact information.