If you are the primary caregiver/parent of a child aged 6 to 11 years old with severe asthma, you and your child may qualify for a research study that will pay a total of $200 for participation.
- Eligible children with severe asthma and their caregivers will participate in a 9-day study to test and provide feedback on a new child-completed electronic pediatric asthma symptom diary and a caregiver-completed daily assessment of healthcare resources used by the child with asthma on the same device (a tablet).
- Two telephone/virtual study visits with the research facility mentioned below are required.
- An electronic tablet will be provided to study participants following the first study visit to complete questionnaires and then returned to the facility at the end of the study.
- Children with asthma and their caregivers will also be required to complete a few brief questionnaires using electronic pdf files on a laptop or personal computer (pc).
- Selected participants will be required to provide feedback on their experience with the tablet during a 30-minute telephone interview.
- No study medications will be administered or evaluated as part of this research.
If you would like to find out if you and your child qualify for this study or would like more information on participation, please call Reckner Facilities at 1-844-928-0898.