Recruitment for this study is now closed
We are seeking adults and teens ages 13 and older diagnosed with asthma for an online study. The study will find out if a new asthma screening tool will help patients and their healthcare providers better discuss their asthma care. Participants will receive no-cost study related virtual asthma coaching and educational resources during the study.
People who take part in the study will be able to take a more active role in their health. They will also contribute to the advancement of asthma care. Those enrolled will receive $10 compensation for participating.
To participate, you must:
- Have a diagnosis of asthma.
- Be 13 years of age or older.
- Not live in New York, Pennsylvania or Massachusetts (U.S. residents only)
- Participants will receive 6 no-cost study related virtual (telehealth) asthma coaching sessions. Participants will meet with a certified asthma educator.
- No in-person office visits or travel is required.
- Participants must have access to a smartphone, tablet or laptop. Participants will need to download an asthma app. The app will be used to help monitor symptoms, triggers and medication use. Participants can also download educational resources.