We are seeking adults and teens ages 13 and older diagnosed with asthma for an online study. The study will find out if a new asthma screening tool will help patients and their healthcare providers better discuss their asthma care. Participants will receive no-cost study related virtual asthma coaching and educational resources during the study.
People who take part in the study will be able to take a more active role in their health. They will also contribute to the advancement of asthma care. Those enrolled will receive $10 compensation for participating.
To participate, you must:
- Have a diagnosis of asthma.
- Be 13 years of age or older.
- Not live in New York, Pennsylvania or Massachusetts (U.S. residents only)
- Participants will receive 6 no-cost study related virtual (telehealth) asthma coaching sessions. Participants will meet with a certified asthma educator.
- No in-person office visits or travel is required.
- Participants must have access to a smartphone, tablet or laptop. Participants will need to download an asthma app. The app will be used to help monitor symptoms, triggers and medication use. Participants can also download educational resources.
For more information, please contact Mary Hart, Director of Research. MHart@allergyasthmanetwork.org or call 800-878-4403.