You can make a gift to Allergy & Asthma Network with a cryptocurrency donation.
Donating crypto directly to a tax-exempt charity can minimize your tax obligations while also supporting the lifesaving work of Allergy & Asthma Network.
Your cryptocurrency gift makes a difference in lives of people we serve. Your gift will be used to:
- hold more events in at-risk communities through our Not One More Life Trusted Messengers program, which provides asthma and COPD screenings and COVID-19 vaccinations in underserved communities.
- educate people living with help people better understand how to manage their asthma, allergies and related conditions.
- advocate for lifesaving healthcare policies on Capitol Hill.
- support research studies to understand what is important to patients living with asthma and allergies, and to advance new treatments.
Are cryptocurrency donations tax deductible?
Cryptocurrency donations are classified as property by the IRS. This means it is not subject to capital gains tax and you can deduct it on your taxes. Donors can minimize their tax obligations while also supporting the work of Allergy & Asthma Network.
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ether (ETH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Zcash (ZEC)
- Gemini Dollar (GUSD)
- Basic Attention Token (BAT)
- Chainlink (LINK)
- 0x (ZRX)
- Storj (STORJ)
- Dai (DAI)
- Amp (AMP)
- The Graph (GRT)
- UMA (UMA)
- 1inch (1INCH)
Join Our Donor Family
Allergy & Asthma Network relies on members and donors to ensure we can continue changing and saving lives of children, teens and adults living with allergies and asthma, especially those from at-risk and underserved populations. Your gift, whether big or small, makes a difference.
Why donate to Allergy & Asthma Network?
Your charitable gift will help us continue providing services to millions of children, teens and adults living with allergies, asthma and related conditions across the country, especially those living in at-risk and vulnerable communities.
Your donation will help us continue expanding our core mission areas of outreach, education, advocacy and research.