Allergy & Asthma Day on Capitol Hill
Allergy & Asthma Day Capitol Hill (AADCH)
A Virtual Event
MAY 4-5, 2021
After much consideration, Allergy & Asthma Network has decided to host this year’s Allergy & Asthma Day Capitol Hill as a virtual event. Unfortunately, the circumstances surrounding COVID-19 continue to remain out of our control. We believe this is the safest approach for the health and safety of our staff and you, our participants. The annual in-person AADCH will be back on schedule in 2022. Thank you for your understanding!
Allergy & Asthma Network invites patients, families, caregivers, health professionals and industry partners from across the country to join us May 4-5 for Allergy & Asthma Day Capitol Hill, a virtual event.
- sessions on the intersection of health, racial equity and COVID-19;
- engaging panel discussions and presentations;
- opportunities to engage with your members of Congress and their staff;
- opportunities to advocate for patients.
Help us advance critical legislative and regulatory issues impacting millions of Americans living with asthma, allergies and related conditions.
Allergy & Asthma Day Capitol Hill is a free event for attendees. Registration is required.
THEME: HEALTH EQUITY AND ACCESS
Please note that the agenda is subject to change. All times listed are in Eastern Standard Time (EST).
TUESDAY, MAY 4, 2021
12:00 – 1:30 p.m.
- Access to Asthma and Allergy Care and Advancing Medical Research
- What the COVID-19 Pandemic Is Teaching Us about Health Disparities and the Importance of Trust
4:00 pm – 5:00 p.m.
Preparing for Congressional Meetings – Schedule, Issues and Advocacy
WEDNESDAY, MAY 5, 2021
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Meetings with Members of Congress and staff
Note: Meetings will be scheduled based on attendee’s congressional district when registering unless prior arrangements made.
5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Network Awards Gala and Benefit Concert
- Special Musical Guest “The Little River Band”
- Sing Me A Story Highlighting Julia Eisen & Family
We look forward to seeing you (virtually) in May!
Our mission: To end needless death and suffering due to asthma, allergies, and related conditions through outreach, education, advocacy and research.