Join us Wednesday, May 3 for the 26th annual Allergy & Asthma Day Capitol Hill (AADCH) in Washington, DC! Connect with members of Congress and their staff in person. Advocate on behalf of millions of people living with asthma, allergies and related conditions in the United States.
Our theme this year: Moving Toward Patient-Centered Healthcare.
- Lend your voice on critical legislative and regulatory issues – and ensure that patients’ needs are given priority.
- Urge your Congress members to support key legislation involving asthma, allergy and COVID-19 care.
- Share your personal story as a patient or caregiver.
- Discuss the latest research on asthma and allergy care and how it can impact public health policy.
AADCH is a free event for attendees. Registration is required.
Phoenix Park Hotel
520 N Capitol St NW
Washington DC 20001
Book your room at Phoenix Park Hotel by calling toll-free 855-371-6824 – use Group Code 24715 – or reserve your room online. A major credit card is required at the time of your reservation.
Tuesday, May 2
5:00 pm – 6:30 pm ET
Welcome Reception – The Dubliner restaurant
4 F Street NW
Washington, DC 20001
Meet and network with AADCH advocates.
Wednesday, May 3, 2023
7:00 am ET
Breakfast Briefing, Phoenix Park Plaza Hotel
Prepare for Congressional visits and review key issues.
9:00 am – 5:00 pm ET
In-person visits with members of Congress
Join us on Capitol Hill for in-person advocacy visits with your members of Congress and/or their staff. The Network is partnering with Soapbox Consulting to schedule all appointments for participants. Meetings may include:
- your U.S. Senators;
- your U.S. House of Representatives member;
- additional established relationships.
The sooner you register, the sooner Soapbox can begin outreach and schedule meetings.
12 noon – 1:00 pm ET
Congressional Lunch Briefing
Rayburn House Office Building, Gold Room 2168
Hear from members of the Congressional Asthma and Allergy Caucus, allergists, patients and federal agency representatives. Details on speakers coming soon. Lunch included.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your participation on May 3!