- 1 Allergy & Asthma Information for Healthcare Professionals
- 1.1 How Can Allergy & Asthma Network Help You and Your Patients?
- 1.2 Participate in Professional Education
- 1.4 Access Resources for Healthcare Professionals
- 1.5 Attend our Summits and Meetings
- 1.6 Partner with Us for Your Allergy and Asthma Research
Allergy & Asthma Information for Healthcare Professionals
We work in partnership with the healthcare community and are here to assist you in our mutual efforts to improve the quality of life and health for Americans with asthma, allergies and related conditions.
How Can Allergy & Asthma Network Help You and Your Patients?
We offer many resources for healthcare professionals, including the following:
- Educational webinars for professionals and patients
- Digital educational content on asthma, allergy, atopic dermatitis and related conditions
- Downloadable digital and print patient education materials
- Shared Decision Making resources
- Resources for healthcare professionals and for your office, including our popular posters
- Annual Asthma Summit for healthcare professionals
- Annual Allergy and Asthma Day on Capitol Hill (AADCH)
- Research partnerships
See Our Online Shop for Posters, Publications, Tools, Downloads & More
Participate in Professional Education
- Advances in Allergy & Asthma
- 5 Things to Know
- Home Study: Mental Health Professional’s Guide to Psychosocial Issues in Food Allergy
11-module, on-demand webinar series
Following course completion, you can apply for certification as a food allergy coach
Expand your client base
Nursing and respiratory therapist continuing healthcare education available.
CME, CE, CEU, certificate and more.
Access Resources for Healthcare Professionals
- Shared Decision-Making Tools and Resources
- Posters for your office
- Links to Consensus Guidance
- Patient Education Tools
- Patient Learning Pathways – patient education video series
- Digital Patient Education Toolkit from Vivacare. – Turn your website into an in-depth educational resource, complete with medically reviewed patient information, practical tips and videos.
Download or Purchase Our “Understanding” Guides for comprehensive and complete information on various conditions.
- Respiratory Treatment Poster
- Respiratory Tools Poster
- Epinephrine Treatment Poster
- Other Posters
- Digital and Print Patient Guides to Understanding Allergies, Asthma, Anaphylaxis and Atopic Dermatitis
- Asthma & Allergy Today magazine
- Asthma Action Plan
- Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan
- Online Learning HQ
- Symptom trackers
- Asthma Storylines App
- Paper diary
- Allergy & Anaphylaxis: A Practical Guide for Schools and Families
- Resources in Spanish
- Latex Allergy Patient Information Sheets
Attend our Summits and Meetings
Partner with Us for Your Allergy and Asthma Research
We welcome the opportunity to partner with you on your research studies. We can help you recruit patients for your studies or recruit patient advisors for PCOR or CER studies. We can also partner with you on all aspects of survey-based studies that are seeking to gather patient or caregiver insights and experiences. We can also recruit for and lead patient and family focus group discussions.
Please contact De De Gardner, Director of Research and Evaluation if you would like to discuss how we can help you with your research. ➔
Allergy & Asthma Network continues to be committed to addressing the emerging community needs related to the COVID-19 pandemic: