Allergy & Asthma Network invites you to the 2023 USAsthma Summit on Friday, November 10. This year’s Summit will be held in person at the Hilton Anaheim in California. You can also attend via our interactive livestream.
The USAsthma Summit brings together asthma coalitions, state asthma programs, doctors, nurses, community health workers, patients, advocates and other key stakeholders. Together they discuss key asthma issues, advance Guidelines-based care, and share best practices and lessons learned from local and national programs.
2023 Topics and Speakers
- The State of Asthma in the United States, Kathleen May, MD, President, American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI)
- California Breathing and the Asthma Management Academy (AsMA) Model, Ashley Kissinger, AE-C, and Natalie Sacramento, MHP, California Breathing, California Department of Public Health
- How Digital Media Impacts Patient Asthma Care Decisions, David Stukus, MD, allergist and immunologist
- Updates on Asthma Medications and Management, Corinne Young, MSN, FNP-C, FCCP, President, Association of Pulmonary Advanced Practice Providers, and De De Gardner, Chief Research Officer, Allergy & Asthma Network
- Barriers to Medication Adherence in Asthma: The Importance of Culture and Context, Elizabeth McQuaid, PhD, Director of Child Psychology, Rhode Island Hospital/Hasbro Children’s Hospital
- Indoor Air Quality: A Social Determinant of Health, Anne Kelsey Lamb, MPH, Director, Regional Asthma Management & Prevention, Public Health Institute
- Global Initiative for Asthma (GINA) 2023 Updates and the Future of Asthma Care, Angela Hogan, MD, allergist and immunologist
- 2023 EPA Award Winner: Wisconsin Asthma Program
- Patient testimonials
Moderator: Nancy Joseph, DO, National Medical Association
The USAsthma Summit is timed to coincide with the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) Annual Scientific Meeting.
Hotel Accommodations for USAsthma Summit 2023
We are once again using the ACAAI block of hotel rooms. You can access ACAAI’s hotel rate here. There are other hotels in the area as well. Please pick the one that is most convenient for you.
The Hilton Anaheim address is:
777 W Convention Way,
Anaheim, CA, 92802
For more information about the USAsthma Summit, please contact Marcela Gieminiani at [email protected].
We look forward to seeing you in Anaheim!