Get Involved with Research
Allergies, Asthma and Related Diseases
- 1 Get Involved with Research
- 1.1 Success!
- 1.2 Ongoing opportunities to get involved with research
- 1.3 ASTHMA360 Patient Research Registry
- 1.4 Covid-19 Registry
- 1.5 Current opportunities to get involved with research
- 1.6 Is your baby or child presenting symptoms suggestive of Cow’s Milk Allergy?
- 1.7 New Severe Asthma Research: Join the PrecISE Study
- 1.8 AWARE for All Clinical Research Awareness Event
- 1.9 Opportunity for Caregivers and/or Patients to Participate in an Interview Study About Living with Chronic Inducible Cold Urticaria and Earn $185
- 1.10 You’re Invited to Join a Severe Asthma Study
- 1.11 Do you have peanut allergy? Do you care for a child who has peanut allergy?
- 1.12 See Related Pages
There are numerous opportunities for patients and families to get involved with research including:
- Becoming an patient advisor to a research study
- Participating in focus groups
- Taking a survey
- Participating in a disease registry
- Enrolling as a clinical trial participant
Ongoing opportunities to get involved with research
Current opportunities to get involved with research
You can take part in a clinical research study for an experimental patch test that would help diagnose cow’s milk allergy in children.
We invite you to take part in the NHLBI-sponsored PrecISE study to examine ways to treat people with severe asthma.
Want to learn how clinical trials work? If you live in or near Houston, we invite you to join us at a FREE community health event.
Opportunity for Caregivers and/or Patients to Participate in an Interview Study About Living with Chronic Inducible Cold Urticaria and Earn $185
IQVIATM (www.iqvia.com), a healthcare research firm, is currently conducting a research project with patients who have a history of chronic inducible cold urticaria and/or their caregivers. The research will involve participating in a telephone interview lasting up to...
The PACT Research Study team invites you to join us in discovering methods to identify and treat severe asthma patients.
Adelphi Values is a healthcare research company that does research to understand medical conditions, treatments, and how these impact patients’ lives.
See Related Pages
- Patient Focused Drug Development (PFDD)
- Allergy and Asthma Research – Published Literature
- Allergy and Asthma Research Projects and Partnerships
- Get Involved with Research for Allergy, Asthma, and Related Diseases
- Asthma Registry
- COVID-19 Registry