- 1 Get Involved with Research
- 1.1 Success!
- 1.2 Ongoing opportunities to get involved with research
- 1.3 ASTHMA360 Patient Research Registry
- 1.4 Covid-19 Registry
- 1.5 Current opportunities to get involved with research
- 1.6 You’re Invited to Join a Severe Asthma Study
- 1.7 Do you have peanut allergy? Do you care for a child who has peanut allergy?
- 1.8 How Social Determinants of Health Impact Asthma and Eczema Care
- 1.9 Moving Asthma & Allergy Science Forward (Recording)
- 1.10 Urticaria Voices: The Global Chronic Urticaria Study
- 1.11 History of Seasonal Allergies?
Get Involved with Research
Allergies, Asthma and Related Diseases
There are numerous opportunities for patients and families to get involved with research including:
- Becoming an patient advisor to a research study
- Participating in focus groups
- Taking a survey
- Participating in a disease registry
- Enrolling as a clinical trial participant
Ongoing opportunities to get involved with research
Current opportunities to get involved with research
The PACT Research Study team invites you to join us in discovering methods to identify and treat severe asthma patients.
Adelphi Values is a healthcare research company that does research to understand medical conditions, treatments, and how these impact patients’ lives.
A recent study found that health literacy is often a barrier to asthma and eczema care in Black and Hispanic/Latino communities.
Free Webinar on Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 3:00 PM We discuss how we need patient partners to participate in studies to move asthma and allergy science forward.
Are you or a loved one living with urticaria, or hives? We invite you to participate in Urticaria Voices: The Global Chronic Urticaria Study. This new research initiative is designed to uncover and highlight what life is like for people who live with chronic urticaria...
Have you experienced seasonal allergies for at least the past 2 years? And are you a non-smoker 19 to 65 years old? Learn how you can earn up to $3,000