- 1 News
- 1.1 Our news section is here to provide to you timely updates and resources including:
- 1.2 Success!
- 1.3 What is SMART Therapy for Asthma?
- 1.4 New App, CoughTracker, Helps Users Track Their Cough and Uncover Cough Trends
- 1.5 New Website Spotlights Biologic Medications: Are They Right For You?
- 1.6 Caution Urged on Study Linking Aluminum in Vaccines and Childhood Asthma
- 1.7 Eczema Patients Share Health, Quality of Life Challenges with FDA
- 1.8 Navigating the Holidays with COVID-19, Asthma and Allergies
- 1.9 How Can We Make Anaphylaxis Less Scary for Patients? (New Webinar)
- 1.10 New Studies on Long COVID-19: A Multi-system Disorder (New Webinar)
- 1.11 Chronic Cough Concerns (Recording)
- 1.12 Navigating the Holidays with Allergies & Asthma (Recording)
- 1.13 Medicare Part D 2023 Open Enrollment Period
- 1.14 Allergy & Asthma Network Hosts ‘Lungs for Life’ Event in Maui
- 1.15 How to Stay Safe on Halloween with Asthma, Allergies and COVID-19
- 1.16 Is your baby or child presenting symptoms suggestive of Cow’s Milk Allergy?
- 1.17 New Severe Asthma Research: Join the PrecISE Study
SMART therapy stands for Single Maintenance and Reliever Therapy. It is primarily for patients with moderate to severe asthma who need a combination treatment. This combined treatment includes an inhaled corticosteroid and an inhaled long-acting beta-2 agonist (LABA)....
Chronic cough affects an estimated 12 million adults. It is commonly associated with other health conditions, such as asthma or GERD.
The new Biologics Toolkit puts a spotlight on these innovative medications and the conditions they treat, including severe asthma.
The study findings had key limitations in linking aluminum in vaccines and childhood asthma.
“More Than Skin Deep” initiative seeks to collect and share patient experiences to inform the drug development process and lead to better treatments.
What you need to know about COVID-19 risk, asthma and allergies if you host or visit relatives during the holidays.
Free Webinar, Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET, Dr. David Stukus on how we can best prepare to decrease apprehension in responding to anaphylaxis.
Free Webinar on December 1, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET It’s important to know the difference between being sick with Long COVID and other chronic or contagious conditions.
Free Webinar November 17, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET Join our discussion with Dr. Wesley Sublett as we discuss the causes, implications and treatments for a long term cough.
Free webinar on November 8, 2022 at 3:00 PM ET we will share practical, every day tips and tricks on managing allergies and asthma to make this the best holiday celebration yet!
You can review your coverage under Medicare prescription drug coverage (Part D) and make changes that best suit your healthcare needs.
It was a celebration of the life of Carmen Pasion Dagulo, which was cut short due to asthma. The awareness and fitness event raised more than $4,000.
Learn how you can minimize risk and maximize safety at Halloween when you have a child with a food allergy, asthma or latex allergy.
You can take part in a clinical research study for an experimental patch test that would help diagnose cow’s milk allergy in children.
We invite you to take part in the NHLBI-sponsored PrecISE study to examine ways to treat people with severe asthma.