- 1 News
- 1.1 Our news section is here to provide to you timely updates and resources including:
- 1.2 Success!
- 1.3 Seeking Volunteers with Asthma for Paid Clinical Trial
- 1.4 Is it the Environment or is it Genetics? (New Webinar)
- 1.5 What You Should Know About COPD (New Webinar)
- 1.6 New Federal Spending Law Supports Asthma and Allergy Programs
- 1.7 Why Are My Hives Not Going Away? Introducing the Chronic Urticaria Toolkit
- 1.8 Achieving Equity in Asthma Care: Opportunities and Actions for Change
- 1.9 Take Part In an Atopic Dermatitis and Eczema Survey
- 1.10 Digital Health: Tech + Touch (New Webinar)
- 1.11 Rising Cases of RSV: Strategies for Prevention and Treatment (Recording)
- 1.12 Asthma Coaching Saves Lives: How You Can Help
- 1.13 New Atopic Dermatitis Research Study
- 1.14 Allergy & Asthma Network CEO Tonya Winders Departs, Board Appoints Lynda Mitchell Interim CEO
- 1.15 What is SMART Therapy for Asthma?
- 1.16 New App, CoughTracker, Helps Users Track Their Cough and Uncover Cough Trends
- 1.17 New Website Spotlights Biologic Medications: Are They Right For You?
You or your child can help test a new budesonide/albuterol combo inhaler for relief of asthma symptoms and inflammation.
Free Webinar February 14th, 2023 at 1:30 PM Is there a genetic tendency to develop allergic diseases like rhinitis, asthma, and atopic dermatitis? Or is there something in the environment that causes these?
Free Webinar February 9th 2023 at 4:00 PM Did you know that COPD is the 6th leading cause of death in the U.S.? NHLBI’s Dr. Mihaela Stefan will present key facts and the latest research on COPD.
Allergy & Asthma Network celebrated several advocacy successes at the end of 2022. The Network, with the help of advocates across the country, supported the $1.7 trillion federal spending package as well as federal policy updates and initiatives. On the state...
Allergy & Asthma Network launched the Toolkit to raise awareness and help patients on their journey to living well with the skin condition.
Healthcare professionals: Watch a video to hear from leading clinical experts on providing inclusive asthma care.
Living with atopic dermatitis or eczema? You’re invited to participate in a 30-minute online survey.
Join us for a Free Webinar Friday, January 27th 2023 at 1:00 PM ET, Has technology kept pace with asthma? Are there ways we can monitor our asthma with digital tools?
Webinar recorded on Wednesday, January 18th 2023 at 4:00PM ET RSV is a respiratory virus that is causing a surge in hospitalizations for young – and old.
Your generous support is needed now more than ever to save lives and improve lung health among those who need it most.
Living with eczema? A clinical trial is seeking patients who are 18+ years of age and live in the U.S. or Australia.
Allergy & Asthma Network today announced President and Chief Executive Officer Tonya Winders has left the organization to pursue other opportunities. The Board of Directors has appointed Chief Operating Officer Lynda Mitchell, MA, CAE, to the role of Interim CEO....
SMART therapy stands for Single Maintenance and Reliever Therapy. It is primarily for patients with moderate to severe asthma who need a combination treatment. This combined treatment includes an inhaled corticosteroid and an inhaled long-acting beta-2 agonist (LABA)....
Chronic cough affects an estimated 12 million adults. It is commonly associated with other health conditions, such as asthma or GERD.
The new Biologics Toolkit puts a spotlight on these innovative medications and the conditions they treat, including severe asthma.