- 1 Allergy & Asthma Webinars
- 1.1 Upcoming and Past Webinars
- 1.2 Success!
- 1.3 Atopic Dermatitis: Diversity in Presentation (New Webinar)
- 1.4 Food Allergy Stages: Effective Age-Based Food Allergy Guidance (New Webinar)
- 1.5 Vaccines for COVID, Flu & Pneumonia: What Do You Need to Know Now? (New Webinar)
- 1.6 Current and Future Treatments for Food Allergy (New Webinar)
- 1.7 Chronic Urticaria – What I Wish My Patients Knew (Recording)
- 1.8 COVID Isn’t Over – Rebound Infections, New Guidance and More (Recording)
- 1.9 Protecting At-Risk Youth: The Impacts of Indoor Air Quality on Asthma Peak Week (Recording)
- 1.10 Biologics Basics: The Type 2 Connection (Recording)
- 1.11 Back to School with Asthma (Recording)
- 1.12 COVID-19 Key Strategies: Medications, Treatments and Pediatric Vaccines (Recording)
Allergy & Asthma Webinars
Upcoming and Past Webinars
Our monthly webinars allow patients and healthcare professionals to hear from and interact with nationally respected experts discussing guidelines-based information on:
- allergy and asthma management
- clinical care
- latest research.
Check here weekly for our latest webinars
Join us for a free webinar on Thursday, October 27, 2022 Atopic dermatitis (AD) can present in many forms depending on age, underlying type and color of skin.
Free Webinar, Tuesday, October 18, 2022 will provide physicians, nurses, caregivers, patients and families with age-specific, evidence-based and practical recommendations to facilitate discussions managing and coping with food allergies.
Free Webinar October 13, 2022, 4:00 PM ET – The new Omicron bivalent vaccine is raising questions as we move towards flu season when we usually get other important vaccines as well.
Free Webinar on Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET Dr. Anagnostou brings you vital information on the current treatments and management strategies for food allergies.
Free Webinar on Monday, September 19, 2022 at 10:00 AM ET, Dr. Marcus Mauer talks with us about Chronic Urticaria – What I Wish My Patients Knew
Free Webinar Thursday, September 15, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET We’ll discuss rebound infections, Long COVID and the newest CDC guidance and answer YOUR questions.
Webinar recorded September 13, 2022Asthma Peak Week recognizes the spike in asthma episodes, attacks and hospitalizations that occur each September.
Webinar recorded August 25, 2022 Dr. James Tracy will walk us through an overview of biologic medications with a focus on how they connect with Type 2 inflammation.
Webinar was recorded on Tuesday, August 16th where we look at asthma concerns as students return to school.
Webinar recorded on Thursday, August 11, 2022As a medical and social community, we are learning new things about COVID-19 on a daily basis.