- 1 Allergy & Asthma Webinars
- 1.1 Upcoming and Past Webinars
- 1.2 Success!
- 1.3 Is it the Environment or is it Genetics? (New Webinar)
- 1.4 What You Should Know About COPD (New Webinar)
- 1.5 Digital Health: Tech + Touch (Recording)
- 1.6 Rising Cases of RSV: Strategies for Prevention and Treatment (Recording)
- 1.7 How Can We Make Anaphylaxis Less Scary for Patients? (Recording)
- 1.8 New Studies on Long COVID-19: A Multi-system Disorder (Recording)
- 1.9 Chronic Cough Concerns (Recording)
- 1.10 Navigating the Holidays with Allergies & Asthma (Recording)
- 1.11 Atopic Dermatitis: Diversity in Presentation (Recording)
- 1.12 Food Allergy Stages: Effective Age-Based Food Allergy Guidance (Recording)
- 1.13 Vaccines for COVID, Flu & Pneumonia: What Do You Need to Know Now? (Recording)
- 1.14 Current and Future Treatments for Food Allergy (Recording)
Allergy & Asthma Webinars
Upcoming and Past Webinars
Our monthly webinars allow patients and healthcare professionals to hear from and interact with nationally respected experts discussing guidelines-based information on:
- allergy and asthma management
- clinical care
- latest research.
Check here weekly for our latest webinars
Free Webinar February 14th, 2023 at 1:30 PM Is there a genetic tendency to develop allergic diseases like rhinitis, asthma, and atopic dermatitis? Or is there something in the environment that causes these?
Free Webinar February 9th 2023 at 4:00 PM Did you know that COPD is the 6th leading cause of death in the U.S.? NHLBI’s Dr. Mihaela Stefan will present key facts and the latest research on COPD.
Join us for a Free Webinar Friday, January 27th 2023 at 1:00 PM ET, Has technology kept pace with asthma? Are there ways we can monitor our asthma with digital tools?
Webinar recorded on Wednesday, January 18th 2023 at 4:00PM ET RSV is a respiratory virus that is causing a surge in hospitalizations for young – and old.
Free Webinar, Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET, Dr. David Stukus on how we can best prepare to decrease apprehension in responding to anaphylaxis.
Free Webinar on December 1, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET It’s important to know the difference between being sick with Long COVID and other chronic or contagious conditions.
Free Webinar November 17, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET Join our discussion with Dr. Wesley Sublett as we discuss the causes, implications and treatments for a long term cough.
Free webinar on November 8, 2022 at 3:00 PM ET we will share practical, every day tips and tricks on managing allergies and asthma to make this the best holiday celebration yet!
Join us for a free webinar on Thursday, October 27, 2022 Atopic dermatitis (AD) can present in many forms depending on age, underlying type and color of skin.
Free Webinar, Tuesday, October 18, 2022 will provide physicians, nurses, caregivers, patients and families with age-specific, evidence-based and practical recommendations to facilitate discussions managing and coping with food allergies.
Free Webinar October 13, 2022, 4:00 PM ET – The new Omicron bivalent vaccine is raising questions as we move towards flu season when we usually get other important vaccines as well.
Free Webinar on Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET Dr. Anagnostou brings you vital information on the current treatments and management strategies for food allergies.