Global Food Allergy Summit
2022 Global Food Allergy Summit
Saturday, October 1 – Sunday, October 2, 2022
The Global Food Allergy Summit is an annual patient education event. It is hosted by Allergy & Asthma Network and Global Food Therapy, Inc. The Summit offers cutting-edge, practical and easy-to-understand information about food allergies.
The Summit is for food allergy patients, families, caregivers, and anyone interested in learning more about food allergies. It is FREE to attend the live Summit. It’s available both in-person and via livestream.
Presenters include board-certified allergists, food allergy specialists, pediatricians, researchers and people living with the condition. Panel discussions follow presentations and focus on the patient experience.
What people say about the Global Food Allergy Summit:
What a great learning experience. I’ve lived with food allergies for 13 years and never have I learned more.
I thought the Summit was excellent. It was very organized, informative and engaging. Thank you so very much for putting it together.
Excellent format with lots of information. As food allergy parents, we don’t feel so alone.
Highlights from the Aug. 13-15, 2021 Global Food Allergy Summit:
- More than 1,280 people attended at least one day
- Participants hailed from 35 countries and 6 continents
- More than 13 hours of food allergy programming
- Summit sessions included:
- Understanding the science of food allergies
- Food allergies vs. food sensitivity and intolerance
- When to see a food allergy specialist – and how to find one
- Food allergy treatment – avoidance or immunotherapy?
- Are you an oral immunotherapy candidate?
- The future of food allergy treatments
See 2021 Global Food Allergy Summit Recap