Asthma Storylines from the Allergy & Asthma Network, powered by Health Storylines™, is a self-care tool for managing asthma for yourself or your loved one. It gives you an accurate, shareable record of the asthma experience between physician visits, and helps you and your care team collaborate on treatment strategies.
Take control of asthma with these powerful Health Tools that enable you to:
- TRACK symptoms, vitals, moods, and daily asthma control
- RECORD questions you have for your healthcare provider
- REMEMBER appointments and to take medications on time
- JOURNAL about asthma and other aspects of daily living
- LEARN more about yourself as you see your health story unfold
- CONNECT with your circle of support, share with them your health story, and receive messages of encouragement from them
The mobile app is free for all users on iOS and Android devices. There is also a web version available, accessible through the browser of any desktop computer or mobile device. See download instructions below.
Download Instructions for the Asthma Storylines iPhone® & Android™ App
|Download the iPhone or iPad App
The Apple iPhone® and iPad® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
The Google logo, Google Store and Android™ platform are registered trademarks of Google, Inc.
Download the Asthma Storylines infosheet
Additional Asthma Storylines videos: