Learn about clinical research and how you can improve healthcare in your community. If you live in or near Houston, Texas, we invite you to join us for a FREE community health event on Thursday, Nov. 17.
What: AWARE for All – Houston
When: Thursday, Nov. 17, 5:00-8:00 pm CT
Where: Houston Community College – West Loop Conference Center
- Find out how clinical trials work.
- Hear personal stories from people who have participated in clinical trials and why they chose to participate.
- Listen to healthcare professionals on how they help people participating in clinical trials.
- Take part in free health screenings.
- Visit healthcare organizations, including Allergy & Asthma Network, in the Informational Exhibit Center to access health and wellness resources.
Aware for All – Houston is hosted by local research and advocacy organizations and produced by CISCRP (Center for Information and Study on Clinical Research Participation) in collaboration with the AWARE Industry Consortium (AIC).