Learn about clinical research and how you can improve healthcare in your community. If you live in or near Houston, Texas, we invite you to join us for a FREE community health event on Thursday, Nov. 17.
What: AWARE for All – Houston
When: Thursday, Nov. 17, 5:00-8:00 pm CT
Where: Houston Community College – West Loop Conference Center
- Find out how clinical trials work.
- Hear personal stories from people who have participated in clinical trials and why they chose to participate.
- Listen to healthcare professionals on how they help people participating in clinical trials.
- Take part in free health screenings.
- Visit healthcare organizations, including Allergy & Asthma Network, in the Informational Exhibit Center to access health and wellness resources.
Aware for All – Houston is hosted by local research and advocacy organizations and produced by CISCRP (Center for Information and Study on Clinical Research Participation) in collaboration with the AWARE Industry Consortium (AIC).
To learn more, visit the CISCRP website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.