Do you have eczema or chronic hives? Two dermatology studies are enrolling now.
The HILLIER and ARROYO studies are evaluating an investigational medication for different skin diseases, including moderate to severe atopic dermatitis (also known as eczema) and chronic spontaneous urticaria (hives).
You may be eligible to take part if you:
- are at least 18 years of age or older
- are diagnosed with atopic dermatitis (eczema) or chronic spontaneous urticaria (hives)
If you are eligible, researchers will match you to a clinical research center in your area that is participating in the study.
Those who qualify for the study may receive:
- study-related care from local doctors at no cost
- study medication at no cost
- reimbursement for reasonable trial-related travel expenses
Sponsored by AstraZeneca