Are you coughing a lot? Do you feel shortness of breath? Don’t wait to find out if you have COVID-19, asthma or COPD. These lung conditions are serious. Black and Brown people are more likely to get sick or die from these diseases than other people.
The Not One More Life Trusted Messengers Program offers free COVID-19, asthma and COPD online health screenings and telehealth support.
Watch this video with Atlanta pastor and musician Montell Jordan and LeRoy Graham, MD, to learn more.
To join the Not One More Life Trusted Messengers Program, follow these easy steps:
- Download and open the free Health Storylines app
- Click on the nine dots in the bottom left corner and click on “My Profile”
- Scroll down to “Organizations”
- Type in NOML and select “NOML Trusted Messengers Program” in the dropdown box
- Scroll down and select “Update Profile”
- Return to the home screen and slide the screen down until it refreshes
- Complete the screener and surveys (Steps 1-4).
16-Week Digital Health Program and Self-Care Grants
After you join the program and complete the surveys, you will receive a confirmation email.
The email will include instructions on how to win one of ten $300 Self-Care Grants!
Based on the results from the screeners, you may be enrolled in a 16-week FREE telehealth program led by certified coaches and providers.
Thank you for letting us support your journey to better health.